April 13, 2010

Bits & a Bit[e] of My Weekend.... Volume 5 & 6

Busy, busy, busy weeks up until finals...  but here are just a few pics from the past couple weekends.
A trip to the Cheesecake factory with my beautiful friends resulted in this...
Chicken Thai Lettuce Wraps... mmmm..
Peanut Butter Cheesecake... first dessert in a LOOOONNNGGG time!

... and it was so good.


more beautiful friends!


I feel summer coming... so I had to break out all my sandals!

This past weekend was ACQUIRE THE FIRE in Dallas!! Great times and changed lives!!

Early mornings at ATF....

Lunch @ Chick-fil-a with Nick & Michelle stopping in for a visit :)

So blessed to hear from Nick Vijicic. Please check out his website here.
Drew was a little celebrity for a second... still not sure why.... 
After a long, long day.... we are a bunch of dirty kids...
Oh the faces of Kristen & Colin.... 
Great weekend.... soooo tired. :)
It's amazing what Starbucks can do for sleepy kids.
On Sunday my two friends were twins... so I had to take a pic.

Good times with good friends worshipping a great God.
Love-

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...looks like so much fun! I bet you're the best youth leader ever. :)

    ReplyDelete