March 08, 2010

Bits of My Weekend....

My desk got moved at work... now it needs some decor as you can see....

Friday, I went to Tulsa to speak at Oral Roberts University's College Weekend. I spoke during the parent's luncheon and shared why I believe in ORU! My friends Aaron & Charles were in town and came to see me speak!




Friday Night was the John Mayer Concert! I went with my friend Kyle and we met up with Holly & Marti at Bolero in OKC before the show! So, although Kyle thoroughly enjoys John Mayer, for fear that his "man card" would be taken away, he made the effort to look like he was bored out of his mind and that I was the one that drug him to the show. He's hilarious. Michael Franti opened for John Mayer, and the whole concert was great!!









Sunday afternoon was nice and relaxing, and I grabbed one of my favorite dishes, Evil Jungle Curry Chicken from Pad Thai in Norman.

Overall, great weekend with great friends and great times with the Lord.... just great.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend!
    Thanks for participating in Bits of My Weekend!

    ReplyDelete